Pages

Saturday 30 January 2016

Mango + Raspberry Smoothie Bowl



Hey! How's it going? The weather here is ridiculous, one week we had like eighty bush fires and the state was covered in smoke, then this week there have been massive downpours and flooding. So yeah, Tasmania is bat shit cray at the moment. 

Thankfully Australia Day was between the two, post smoke, pre rain, so we were able to listen to Triple J's Hottest 100 in peace. If you didn't already know Hoops by the Rubens made it to no.1, which is pretty cool as they're Australian. 

So this past week I've been back on the smoothie breakfast bowl train. I love experimenting with smoothies and making new ones with whatever fruit I have at the time. Most of the time they work and taste delicious although sometimes I don't exactly produce the goods.
 But the other day I struck smoothie gold and produced this pretty and delicious creation and of course I just had to share. There is just something so good about starting the day with a smoothie it's just so energising and such a positive way to start the day.


B L E N D
2 big spoonfuls of greek yogurt
1/2 a mango, chopped
1 cup of raspberries, fresh or frozen
1/2 an avocado 
1/2 cup of water 


T O P /  W I T H 
1/4 of a pomegranate seeds
A handful of blueberries
Chia Seeds 




Hope this gives you some smoothie inspo. You can check out some of my other smoothie recipes here and here. Let me know in the comments what gets you energised in the morning! Would love to here you thoughts. 
Love Rach, xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment