Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Where I Went | 2015

Rome

For me 2015 was a year where I went places. I went out of my comfort zone, moved to England and  saw a small snippet of our beautiful world. This year was challenging at times, but through it I think I grew up a little and made so many great new friends. 
When I moved to England I got a job in a little village called Longworth, just outside of Oxford. From there I saw a bunch of amazing bands including, The Strokes, The Libertines, The Mini Mansions, Jamie T, Kendrick Lamar, Beck and a few others. 
I was also able to travel around and I went to Brighton, Bath, Manchester, Reading, London (many times), Fort William, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Paris, Annecy, Lyon, Nice and Rome. 
I feel incredibly blessed to have been able to experience all this and see the places and things that I have. 

The Promenade, Nice

The Best Gelato in Roma


The Colosseum, Rome

Rome

The Port, Nice 

Across from the Louvre, Paris

Paris, Duh!

More Paris 
Edinburgh

Eileen Donan Castle, Scotland

Glen Etive, Scotland

The Libertines, Reading Festival

The Mini Mansions, Reading Festival

It's obvs London

O X F O R D 

Brighton Promenade 

Bath 


The Lanes, Brighton

Beck (waiting for The Strokes), Hyde Park


The Bridge of Sighs, Oxford

Lake Annecy

Lyon

Bath

Camden Markets

The Old Town, Annecy 

I know this might seem a bit like I'm bragging, but I want to go into 2016 feeling happy about how 2015 went. I want to remind myself to be grateful about all the amazing things that happened this year, because I think that I often get caught up in the day to day nuisances and let them affect my mood too much. I forget to look at the big picture and remember that 2015 was actually pretty rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment