Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Three Books To Get You Feeling Festive | Blogmas Day Two



Happy Holidays Babes! One of my favourite things in the whole wide world is reading. I love snuggling up in bed with a good book and reading until I can't stay awake anymore. I also love Christmas and guys, I know this isn't very ground breaking or surprising, but Christmas themed books are the bomb yo! Seriously though, they always make me feel all warm and fuzzy, which is perfect for when you're all cosy in bed! Here are the three books I'll be reading this Christmas;

➳ Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle
➳ Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachael Cohn & David Levithan 
➳ My True Love Gave to Me by twelve authors whose names I can't be bothered writing, LOL! 


 Dash & Lily's Book of Dares 
I read this at the beginning of the year and it's about a boy named Dash who finds a notebook in his favourite bookshop. Inside is a clue that will eventually lead to a way of contacting the owner. Dash and Lily embark on a series of dares and challenges throughout a Christmas ridden New York City. 
This book is really fun to read and the characters are quite sarcastic and quirky. I loved reading about what New York is like during Christmas and all the different ways people celebrate it. 


Let It Snow
I read this book around Christmas last year and it was so perfect for getting me into the holiday spirit. It tells three separate yet intertwining stories about love on Christmas Eve during a snow storm. The stories are cutsey and romantic and make you feel like getting stuck in a snow storm wouldn't be such a bad thing. 


My True Love Gave To Me
This is the only christmas book I haven't previously read as I didn't last year and wanted to wait until this December to read it. It is a compilation of twelve holiday stories and I'm really excited to read it. 


Let me know in the comments what you'll be reading these holidays, and let me know what you think of these books. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment