Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

Music I'm loving at the moment | Blogmas Day Seven



I have a confession to make- I'm not really a huge fan of Christmas music, I don't mind it in small doses like at a carols night or something but other than that I'd rather not. So if you're like me and your looking for something to listen to other than 'O'Holy Night' (beautiful song though) then here is what I'm listening to this December. These songs aren't necessarily new and you've probably heard them, but they're all pretty rad. 
 Just click on the artists name to go to the youtube music video. 

➸ The Love Within - Bloc Party

➸ Parklife - Blur 

➸ The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie - Red Hot Chili Peppers

➸ Factory of Faith - Red Hot Chili Peppers 
(In fact just listen to their I'm With You album)

➸ Ain't No Body (loves me better) [feat. Jasmine Thompson) - Felix Jaehn

➸ Lean On (feat M.Ø & DJ Snake) - Major Lazer

➸ Summer - Vance Joy

➸ Oblivion - Grimes 

➸ Feels Like We Only Go Backwards - Tame Impala

➸ Death Is a Girl - Mini Mansions

Shout out to my bro Michael O'Neill for getting many of these cool tunes stuck in my head. 
Enjoy listening to these rad tunes, and let me know if you have any recommendations in the comments 
Make sure to follow me on twitter and Instagram xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment