Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Blogmas 2015 ✖️




One thing I defiantly struggle with when it comes to blogging is consistency. I am terrible at posting on a consistent basis and spoiler alert but one of my new years resolutions will be to do a post at least once a week. But why should I wait until next year until I try to be a better blogger? This is one of the reasons why I have decided to participate in Blogmas this year.

SO from the 1st to the 25th of December I will be doing a blog post every day! What!? I know right it's insane, but the best challenges are a little crazy if ya know what I mean? So stay tuned and get excited for Christmas cause it's like only one month away! Eeeeeek!

If you are also doing Blogmas this year let me know in the comments and I'll make sure to stalk ya! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment