Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

Scotland Part Two | Highlands

















Okay so where I last left off the bro and I were in Edinburgh. Well from there we hired a car and drove up to the highlands and towards Fort William. The highlands quickly became my favourite part of Scotland and I'm sorry England but Scotland is much prettier than you. We spent three days driving around the loch's and mountains, exploring waterfalls and taking lots of pictures. We went to Ben Nevis, Glen Etive, Eilean Donan Castle and everywhere in between. Even though the weather was near perfect whilst we were in the highlands the mountain freshness was invigorating after being in big cities. 
We also saw some film locations from James Bond and Harry Potter. This was really exciting because I didn't know any specific places where Harry Potter was filmed, except the Jacobite Train, and we just kinda found them by accident. The 007 locations on the other hand were scouted out by Mikey and some serious James Bond posing was done. 
On the last day we did one of the Ben Nevis walks to a waterfall. It was super cool as it was in a valley up in the mountain with a pretty meadow. To get closer to the waterfall we had to walk across a tight rope that went over a river, which was so much fun and I felt like a total pro at it compared to some of the other tourists haha. After the highlands we headed to Glasgow, our last Scotland stop, but I didn't really take any pics there as whilst it's cool it isn't really photogenic. But maybe that's just my opinion haha xx 





No comments:

Post a Comment