Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Harry Potter Studio Tour

The Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour had to be one of the highlights of my trip to London. I absolutely adore Harry Potter and it was so amazing being able to see all the sets, costumes, props and really just experience the world that is Harry Potter. The level of detail put into the production of the Harry Potter films is insane and I don't think I really appreciated it until after I saw the studios. We also managed to score ticket to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince at the studios and the whole time I was watching it all I could think was "the actual great hall is just on the other side of the screen". And I mean literally on the other side. Like, there's not even a wall separating the theatre and the Great Hall entrance chamber. Anyway, it was so amazing I just had to share it with you all. Please don't hate me to much out of jealousy. 
For real though. 



Diagon Alley

Great Hall Shenanigans 
Gryffindor Common Room

Driving Lessons in the Ford Anglia

The Burrow

The Cupboard Under the Stairs 

I found the Chamber of Secrets!

Dumbledore's Office

Me about to trash Umbridges office 

Hagrid's Hut

Butterbeer  Skepticism (and rightly so)

Hogwarts


No comments:

Post a Comment